Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Toronto Tuesday

Happy tuesday!

Nothing new and/or exciting to talk about. I'm still trying to get out to Washington for a weekend and it is no easy task. But it does look like i will make it into Montreal for the weekend of October 22.
So last night I went out for disappointing Indian food. I hope it was just he one restaurant that wasn't great and not that all Indian in Toronto is not as good. I mean..where is Star of India when I need it? Any montrealers reading this, know that when I come into town I want me some yummy S.o.I! I ordered butter chicken and I swear it was chicken with tomato sauce. Not what I was looking for.
So I have had a request for some juice..the dirt....and yes.I will feature my innermost feelings here..or at least those that are PG and for all eyes :)
This morning I had a meeting at Sony, it was very interesting. I finally got to meet the Sony of Canada team. It is all pretty cool to start feeling like a part of the office here and know I am going to get involved in bigger things (of course, my first goal is to get a computer set up...then I can start worrying about the other stuff).
It is SO frustrating to not have a system. It is a weird way to start a job...to be at a new company but not really feel like you are at a new company...I feel like a temp. On the flipside, they did give us all presents yesterday (a copy of Scarface and a copy of the Bourne Identity) - who doesn't love presents.
Anyhow, that is all for now. Nothing too exciting huh?
So, who is coming to visit me and when?

2 Comments:

At 10:11 AM, Blogger AM-C said...

Fret not! there are a bunch of good Indian restaurants on Queen st. just east of Duncan. No more chicken in ketchup with margarine masquerading as butter chicken.

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger elanamatic said...

yes. prezzies are good. i am glad you are in Toronto and now on the web too. hooray. as to indian eats, not too fear, your taste buds will not starve in this city. i know a couple of good ones and i am always wanting to explore little india.. we will make it so. i have the inside scoop on korean if you want any of that crazy spicy fermented cabbagey tastiness...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home