Thursday, September 30, 2004

Is it the weekend yet?

Well hello everyone,

I am at work after a morning on a site visit...how exciting. Life would be a lot better right now if I didn't feel so sick. A full blown cold. Now that will kill your enthusiasm for life!
Nothing exciting to report today. I just ran into a friend who mocked my blogging. HRMPH! I think he is just jealous because no one would read his (ooh, you know who you are young man!)
I went to see Shark Tale last night. It was pretty cute. Enjoyable for the young 'uns.
Wow, I am boring.
Last night I went home feeling sick, which made me depressed. I've decided I hate disappointing people and i often wonder why we, as people, let others who we know will inevitably disappoint us, stay in our lives. I know I do it. What is it about us that makes us hold onto things that we know are bad?
I don't have an answer. It is just something I wonder about. Is it a selfish thing? A challenge thing?
I wish I knew.
Ok, that is all I have. I'm going to go work and then go home and watch TV until I pass out cold.
Hope everyone is ALLLLLLL good.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home