Thursday, September 30, 2004

Clarification

A few days ago I wrote an entry about people calling me out of the blue and wanting favors. Allow me to clarify - I meant I hate it when people I haven't heard from because things ended on bad terms called me and asked for favors. If I like you, then it doens't matter how long we go without talking...call me anytime. If things ended on bad terms, don't pretend nothing happened and we are friends. I hate that. It is SO fake.
Ok, I need to go catch up on my desk calendar. It is stuck on June 26th, where I left it when I left Ubi. I need to catch up and incorporate it into my new desk set-up.

Today, as a nice little surprise, I got roses from a certain young man in Montreal. Thank you Gadi! It was such a sweet thought and it is MUCH appreciated!

Ok, off to read.
Have fun!

"It does no harm to the ego to be worshipped" - acress Mae West

1 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are soooo right about people thinking they can hit on you for favors...but from a different perspective, they're willing to do anything to help their company get ahead (and stay employed). From an employer's perspective, that's great. So you need to take control from your perspective...do what's best for your work and blow-off the rest. Helps you stay healthy, which is really what's important.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home