Monday, October 17, 2005

I have returned

I'm back in Toronto. Boooooooooooo.
If not for the lovely AB coming to have a coffee with me and welcome me home, I would have sat on my couch and grumbled all evening. But yay for back to regular movie nights!! Wednesday night AB...get ready! The Big Card rolls again!
It is always hard leaving Montreal to come to Toronto.
This will be a boring blog today because I'm SO tired and because I'm tired I'm cold and can only think of slipping out of my rained on wet clothing and cuddling up in bed and not getting up until I absolutely have to, which is really never at this point (although I do have an MSN date with the lovely Ro tomorrow morning so I can't sleep in too late and I'm hoping he will wake me if I do. Hint hint).
Ok...bed for me..catching up on blog tomorrow.

And i bid you goodnight
goodnight
goodnight
and I bid you goodnight
goodnight
goodnight
(anyone know what that is? huh? huh?)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home