Saturday, October 15, 2005

RJF

I have a secret. It is a secret only one person shares with me. No one else knows. It is a tiny little secret but one I'm delighted to have. One I'm thrilled to dream of. I can't say it outloud. It has no place outside of our bubble. Not now.
It's funny how good a secret can make you feel. How special.
It is so intimate and exciting.
And talking about it with the one person who shares my secret makes me swoon with delight and complete unadulterated affection.
A secret gives you hope. It makes you believe. It gives you the energy to fight for what you believe in and a picture of what you are fighting for. It leaves me wanting to say a million things and then completely speechless. All at the same time.
I want to hold it where no one can see it until i...we...are willing to share. In a little happy place no one but the person I share the secret with can get to.
In a place where there is a language spoken only for the two people who live for the secret. Secret words. Secret answer. Secret questions. Not-so-secret declarations.
I want this badly. I'm prepared to work as hard as it gets to get there.
I like difficult things too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home