Thursday, October 13, 2005

Long days

We all have little thigns that make us TOTALLY nerdy. Those secret little collections or crushes or, in this case, hidden CD's.
Here is my thing.
I love Rick Astley.
There, I said it.
I have every album he has ever done - or most of them - and know WAY more of the words than I like to admit.
I love this voice. I love it I love it I love it.
And as it turns out, he is releasing a new album of covers. Ok...that is TOTALLY cheezy but since it is Rick..you know I will listen to it (and AB, if he comes here on tour, we are SO going!)
Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
never gonna run around
and hurt you
Never gonna make you cry
never gonna say goodbye
never gonna tell a lie
desert you
WOOHOOOO!
That is the end of my secret confessions. I will never say this out loud again.

I'm tired. I have no idea why I'm so tired. I can hardly keep my eyes open. I was supposed ot go out with JD tonight and he wanted me to go hang out and watch the movie he has been working on. I couldn't do it and feel liek a terrible friend. I just knew if I went to his place and started watching a movie I would be asleep in about 3 minutes. *sigh* so we cancelled and I'm ridden wih guilt. I have a lot of guilt issues. I hate disappointing my friends. I'm really not good at putting myself first.

Hospital again today. Grandma seems better. Nice to see her improving. I wasn't there as long today (yesterday I stayed for about...9 hours). Just long enough to go in and visit and talk for a couple of hours.

I'm so tired lately..but as soon as my head hits the pillow, I'm wide awake. Why is that?

Lots going on. Nothing else I can talk about here. Not now.

I have an addiction problem. I can't stop talking to Ro. Text messages. Email. MSN. Phone dates (we are implementing that program soon). I just can't stop. I love hearing his voice and I love seeing his words. They make me happy and angry and excited and jittery and sad and everything mixed up in this big ball of YAY! I love that he makes me run through all these emotions.
I don't know what the future holds for he and I. I believe it is only good things. *sigh* I could gush for hours. But I won't. I am so goofy and pathetic. But I'm enjoying every second of it. I just adore that man.

I'm off to bed. Sleepy.

1 Comments:

At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tali,
who will feed me breakfast when you are gone?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home