Sunday, October 09, 2005

c-c-c-COLD

It is so cold. I don't understand how this happened. Just a couple of days ago it was warm and sunny and then I woke up this morning to 9 degrees (48 for you farenheiters, 282.15 kelvin, and 507.87 rankine - I have no idea what that is but I wanted to make sure everyone was as informed as possible). Brrrrr. I didn't bring my winter backet to Montreal with me. I'm living in my wool poncho which I may never take off again. *shiver* *shiver*.
I think I shiver too much. I have been known to shiver until my stomach started to hurt. I don't know why.
I always wake up remembering clips of dreams. Snippets, characters, feelings. Rarely do I remember more than that. I think I need a dream journal. Just a book by my bed and I will wake up every morning and write down what I can remember. Of course, that could be scary - maybe i don't want to know what is going on in my subconscious. That may be a scaaary place!
Ok..I'm going to take the worlds hottest shower just to get the feeling back into my frozen limbs.
SHIVER!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home