Thursday, October 06, 2005

Yay.

Today I woke up EXHAUSTED. Crawled out of bed. Packed. Realized i forgot to pay my rent. Ran down and paid my rent, packed my bag and then got on a train for home. When I was on the train, I heard from Ro and I was SO happy to hear his voice and know how he was doing. It made my day. It made my week.
Unfortunately he called while I was on the train do I all but crawled under the seat so the conversation wouldn't be ruined by the incessant chatter over the intercom (in english and then in french). But it made me so happy to hear from him. So happy.
And now I am home, eating treats my mom backed (cookied and cake..mmmm) and waiting for my sister and my brother to return home and hang out with me. Being home makes me feel much better. Tomorrow I will try to see my grandmother.
*sigh*
I'm actually flooded with relief. I feel much better. I feel like I could actually sleep through a night. Hallelujah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home