Monday, October 03, 2005

Monday morning.

Good morning. How is everyone out there today?
7:30 am and I am up and feeling much better. It is amazing how the sun is rising later and later. Just a few weeks ago, 7am was broad daylight and now it is 7:30 and the sun is just waking up and creeping over the horizon. I'm so not ready for winter. Soon we will be changing the time and the sun will set a 5 pm. Ew.

So last night, I fell asleep on the couch. I woke up at 3am all contorted and stiff. Amazing the self-abuse we put ourselves through. I had also left my computer on and there were all sorts of flashing chat windows all over the place (sorry F.). *yawn*

What a day today will be..filled with excitement. Why, you ask? Because i need to do..wait for it..wait for it...LAUNDRY! Woohoo! Wild and crazy huh? Oh, and go to the library (also woohoo). Head to the train station to arrange my tickets. And...that's about it. Oh..I'm lying. Games night tonight with L & R (a delightful couple who are headed off on a great trip in about a week. Hate them for that. So jealous!).

I need to finish the book I'm reading. The movie is out and I can only hold off on hearing the details for so long before I'm exposed to everything. It is getting good. Much better.

Dishes and cleaning. That too.

Ok....I'm going to crawl into bed and read for a while. At least until it is a reasonable hour to head down to the laundry room.

Oh...so the other day, when we were doing the sad songs post, I foudn the following site: http://breakup-songs.com
All the sap you can handle in just website. Here is my question though, why on earth is Achy-Breaky Heart on there? I mean...COME ON! That is just horrible.

I'm doing a happy song post next. Keep your eyes open for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home