Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Addiction

I have a problem. I'm hooked on talking to Ro on MSN. I had to drag myself away today and I just wanted to stay and talk to him all day. I don't care if we are arguing or saying nice things or saying dirty things..I just like talking to him. In real time. And him responding. Right away. I like knowing he is at the computer, as delighted about the whole thing as I am. I'm telling you, it is an addiction. I'm going to be on that show Intervention soon. "Tali, you are addicted to chatting with Ro, we need it to stop. you are RUINING our lives...."hysterical tears, months of rehab, and I get on and immediately sign onto MSN and look for him all over again.
He is supposed to call tomorrow to let me know when he is online. I like talking to him. I like hearing from him. I like hearing his voice.
And then he talked about me on his blog. I feel special. No sarcasm there. I really do.

Now, off the topic of Ro, and onto something else. I went for the WEIRDEST informational interview today. Started off with this President of a company correcting my resume and telling me how to fix it...and then wearing my map as a hat and telling me I can eat it if I'm ever stuck somewhere. Um...wtf? I want a freakin' job. I want to know I can pay my rent. I do NOT want to be hanging around crazies. SAVE ME!

I could go into more details about this job interview, but I'm tired. I don't feel like talking about it anymore. I just want to crawl into bed and have happy warm fuzzy dreams. I'm gonna cuddle up with my pillow-boyfriend and drift into Lalaland (does anyone remember Lalaland from back in the day? How many of you made a video? Admit it!).

So, tell me. How many people out there have ever talked dirty on MSN? Or online at all? Tell me your stories!

4 Comments:

At 4:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tali,

Love reading the stories of you and Ro and the friendship developing between you guys! But just a warning, watch out because these "Scottish" guys can be pretty charming :O what with their wit (they all have it you know, over there) their accents & words like knackered, in a creamy, cooker, lounge etc. you get the pic. I just think the net is a great place & it opens up doors and friendships that would have otherwise never been made. So yay to you and Ro!

As for talking dirty on MSN, never done it, but have made a very dear best friend, confidante & in the process had my heart stolen, by YUPS you guessed it....... A SCOT!!!

oh and also logged about a gazillion hours chatting on MSN, e-mails, pics flying back & forth, oh what bloody fun!!!! Rooting for ya, and thinking this is the best kind of medicine for someone whose in a WEE funk!!!!! You sound happier already :).

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger kjh1972 said...

Until recently I had never talked dirty on MSN, but having found someone who it seemed natural with, I have to say as enjoyable as it is, it can get out of hand. It starts in one chat conversation fairly innocently, then it ends up taking over all your other conversations. Its like opening the flood gates - once you get talking like that, its difficult to refrain the next time you chat with the person. And the problem with that is that all of a sudden that's all you talk about. Now mind you that can be enjoyable as well, so maybe I'm just talking out of my ass. I'll shut up now.

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger /hg said...

Stop trying to steal my stories. I won't have it.

Wait...
[looks suspicious] Are you using this info for your romance novel?
(How Ro Loved Me: A Novel of Self-Abuse, Belligerence and The Finer Arts Of Trollopery)

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Vincent Priceless said...

I didn't read the last couple of comments until just now, and I just want to congratulate HG on introducing me to my new favourite word: "Trollopery".

I also learned today how incredibly nasty it is to call someone a "berk". Those English are dirty folk.

AB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home