Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Scotch and Chocolate

Today was an interesting day. I went to talk to that energy drink company and it seemed really awesome, although they aren't really hiring right now. But the Director of Communications was great and I could see her being a great person to work with. So I'll keep my fingers crossed that something good comes along soon. Power of positive thinking. But I will say that we talked for about an hour and a half. So I would assume that she likes me. Thnk happy thoughts.

Then I met up with Michael and posse and we went to see this really good folk band called Nickel Creek. They were amazing and the woman in the band - her voice was awesome. I had a great time listening to it. CW and I were doing some mocking from our seats and when they mentioned they were going to sing a song about their favorite things..I said Tali F. and they said "Scotch and Chocolate" so CW and I decided those were jsut descriptors of me. Because I'm fiery and sweet. So that is me. Scotch and Chocolate.
Ok...so maybe we found it amusing.
And then AB, CW and I giggled about big units. No further commetns necessary.

So all in all, a good day. Now I'm hungry and eating dinner at 10:30 pm. Which is probably horrible and I feel guilty doing it. Boo.
I'm gonna get FAT!
Moomoo..here I come.
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home