Monday, September 19, 2005

Sugar Daddy?

CV CV CV
That would be the title of my biography right now. I've spent a whole lot of time writing mine, editing mine, and sending mine out to all srts of companies. Job hunting is hard work. I'm not loving it even a little bit.

I'll be so happy when I actually get a job. I can't wait! In the meantime, I'm loving just hanging out and relaxing. Or at least convincing myself that I do. I could definitely handle a paycheck once in a while.

Um..where are all those rich men who want to take care of a helpless 30 year old?
Anyone? Sugar Daddy? Anywhere?

I need to clean my apartment. I'm doing that right now. RIGHT NOW!

1 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, Blogger Christy said...

If you find this Sugar Daddy, can you find out if he's got an older brother?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home