Monday, September 12, 2005

The first morning

PANIC PANIC PANIC!
So this is my first morning waking up in Toronto jobless.
I can't lie. I feel a little paniced. I feel a little miserable. And I feel a little scared.
I'm working hard and staying optimistic. But it is really hard.
I have to be both optimistic and motivated and I'm not feeling that this morning.
It had been a long weekend. I would say bad, I would just say - roller coaster-esque.
One where I was reminded of the power of words on a page and the effect a stranger can have. Where I discussed the difference between faith and trust.
Where I summoned up the courage to completely expose my innermost thoughts and was reminded of the fact that some people just don't want to see the deep dark insides.
Where I've learned that people are often blind to how valuable a friendly email can be.
Just a long weekend.
I have a so much to think about and figure out these days. As much to let got of as I have to hold onto.
In typical Tali style, this blog entry is erratic and unclear. Mostly because I don't really want to talk about what is going on. I'm tired of talking about myself and I'm tired of being miserable.
I'm just having trouble seeing a glimmer of hope anywhere right now and that is a scary thing.
I guess the truth is I just don't know where to look.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home