Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I got nuthin'

Nothing new to report. I comg back to Toronto in under 48 hours. AACCK! I am SO nervous.
No news on the job. No word from the dude. I got nuthin'.
But I wanted to say hello since i am at my brother's and I'm online.
So, hello!
My bro and I are going for lunch soon. And then hanging around down town. I'll take lots of pictures to post here on the blog.
Ok, I admit it. I'm BORING.
I promise to write LONG blog entries when I get back to TO. Long, emotional, fascinating entries about my extreme stress and agitation levels - not to mention heartbreak, anxiety, and fear.
For now, just be patient.
I have a craving for pasta. Pasta and cupcakes. Sounds like a steady diet for me.

1 Comments:

At 6:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tali tooter. Hurry back to TO. Get back to the day-to-day! It just might save you rather than wishing or nightmaring yourself away in limbo. And as for the dude? Forget him. *waves*

PK

I have a date - 2nd September 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home