Friday, August 26, 2005

In Vancouver

Here I am, in a tiny, sweaty internet cafe in lovely Vancouver. It is weird to be here. Weird to be contemplating my future all over again. But as always, Vancouver is lovely. It is sunny and blue skied and I drove in and admired the mountains. It was beautiful.
But despite the beauty, I'm still feeling confused and scared and sad.
I know that will pass with time. But it is hard being in flux.
My dad is great, as always, and I'm getting ready to head out for a long walk along the seawall before heading to his office to meet him and go for a walk home with him.
I don't have much to say. I just got here yesterday and I'm still adjusting.
But, I wanted to let you all know I am safe and sound and will continue to update whenever I can get online.
Now, I must go soak up some beauty!

1 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm jealous. I've never been to Vancouver. Heard of it. Seen pictures. Never been able to afford it. Even though it sounds like some kind of paradise.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home