Friday, August 12, 2005

Fri-freakin-day

WOOHOOOO CFL! I'm so excited for the game tonight. I love seeing sports live. Why? Because there is so much adrenaline in that room. It is exciting. You can't help but get swept up in it. I love it. It is likewatchign a funny movie, always better in a full theater then when alone in your living room. You get caught up in the atmosphere. It is just freakin' exciting.

Other than that, I got nothing to report. Nice walk home yesterday and then some relaxing. I was tired. And now it is Friday. Wooohoo! That means I get to sleep in for two mornings and check my email obsessivley from home instead of from work. Which basically means I get to do it in my pj's.

Other then that. I got nothing. I'm trying not to let any emotion get the better of me, thugh in this weather it is so easy to succumb to misery. But what is the point? So I sit around and cry? Not worth it. Not worth it at all. But, as always, when the night sets in. I'm exceptionally...overcome by how I feel in those deep dark places that no one sees. That feeling of wanting that intimate connection with someone. And not necessarily in a physical way..but in that comfort way. I catch myself staring at couples on the bus and I'm jealous and bitter which I hate because in theory, I'm ok being single. Maybe I Have to explore the fact that I'm ready to have a relationship. Or that I want to have a relationship right now. I don't know. I'm confused about it all these days. And being that I'm the tiniest bit of a commitment-phobe...

It is just all so complicated.

Ok, back to work.

1 Comments:

At 2:43 PM, Blogger Christy said...

Hope you'll be rooting for the Als...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home