Friday, August 05, 2005

Don't Leave Me

So today is the last day I have with the family and it makes me exceptionally sad. It took me a couple of days to adjust to having them all here in my apartment but now that the end of the visit has come I'm completely depressed. They were an amazing distraction from all the things that have been bothering me and now that they are going, I feel like my happy little world will collapse again. I know logically that it is just mind over matter and that I will be fine. It was just so nice to not have to think about anything. To just hang out and be taken care of and not worry about a thing. It makes me sad to be on my oen again tomorrow. Of course, I won't jump the gun and I will attempt to enjoy every minute today and then back to normal tomorrow. Thank goodness I have great friends here to distract me until I feel sane again.

On an extra happy note, two of my very favorite people got engaged. So PK and JM - I wanted to take this chance to say congrats!!! You know who you two are....you guys are both awesome and I'm SO happy for you. YAY! And don't forget - I'm the flower girl. I'm already practicing my petal throwing!

(I know I can write who it is without causing any trouble because PK does not link to me in his blog. Thanks a lot PK..clearly I am not good enough to be a member of your elite blogging club. Thbbbbt! I'm going to cry now.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home