Sunday, August 07, 2005

Just to clarify

4:04 am.
Still awake.
I'm clearly over tired. Is that one word or two?
I want anyone/everyone reading this to know one thing - I don't ever want anyone to read my sadder entries and feel sorry for me. Know that I am strong enough to get through anything thrown me way. I don't ever want to hear "poor Tali". I write here because getting the words out makes me feel better. I am not miserable in my day to day life and to see me, you wouldn't even know what goes on.
This blog is the window to my soul I guess. My internet eyes. Meant for you to see but not pity. Not that I don't love the words of encouragement, but I just want to clarify. I'm a survivor. That is what I do. Part of getting through it is throwing everything I feel down in words. I just choose to share them with you instead of keeping a private journal.

That said, I now am off to continue tossing and turning. ARGH! I hate nights like this.
Nothing but frustration.

1 Comments:

At 8:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

"My internet eyes" - I like that. Covers a multitude of things.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home