Thursday, August 11, 2005

Blah

Another lovely day to wake up to. Such delightful weather! Sunny and warm. I love it. I wish I wasn't stuck in an office all day because I could use some sunlight. What malefactor invented the work day? 9-5 stuck in an office. We should work in the moring...take a 3 or 4 hour break and then work in the late afternoon early evening and that's it. Like a sunshine siesta (did I spell that right?)

I had a whole bunch of things that I wanted to write about today but I totally forgot all of them. In one brain cell, out the other.

A lot of the tings I would really like to write about, I can't. Because this is a public forum and there are something things in my life I need to keep private. I need to edit and censor something and I hate that because I really want to let it all out. But I don't. Because I'm polite and appropriate (sometimes). And I don't want to offend anyone. Or insult anyone.

Today is my brother's birthday...happy birthday Seth! He is turning the big 2-8. So exciting for him. Unfortunately i'm not out there to celebrate with him. Boo.

Ok, I have nothing new to report. I'm wearing a skirt today that tends to twirl around for no good reason and annoy the crap out of me. It doesn't not take me to my happy place. It makes it challenging to walk around the city.

I'm posting this now and hopefully my brai will begin to function in a more interesting way later this afternoon.

1 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yes you did spell 'THAT' right. Four letters - how hard can it be, lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home