Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Boring.

Back at work and it feels like I have been gone for a year and never left all at the same time. Does that make any sense?

Nothing interesting to report. Ottawa for the day was fun. I got to hang out with the always charming AD, hang out at Hooters, meet some models....y'know, all in a days work. I did go to a great burger place called the works (although Licks still has my heart) where they have a million and one burger options. Toppings from Nutella to peanut butter to spinach to feta to salsa..there was no end to the plethora of burgers. And yummy yummy sweet potato fries. DELISH!

Then I went home and slipped into a TV coma and totally flaked out.

I live on the edge i tell you. Nothing exciting at all.

5 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well....thanks for calling.

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Did you go there to work or to sample some burgers?!!!!!!!!

 
At 7:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nutella on a hamburger? And peanut butter? That's nasty.
What not throw on some raspberry jam while they're at it? Or praps even some scrambled eggs, or a slice of watermelon too!
Grrrrrr!Hamburgers make me so mad!!!

 
At 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I apologize for my previous comment about how hamburgers make me mad. It's just that the last time I ate a hamburger, I got some on my shirt, and after that I started stereotyping all hamburgers as being sloppy and disgusting. In retrospect, that was clearly an overreaction.
;-)
I still wouldn't eat a hamburger with peanut butter or Nutella on it, though.
Grodie!

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger Rye said...

The last time I was at The Works, I had the cream of sum yung guy burger.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home