Thursday, August 18, 2005

It is Thursday. Almost as week of unemployment and I still feel like I'm just on vacation. I'm hating the stress I'm feeling right now. So much anxiety. So much stress.
I've sent some CV's out. Not enough. I need to send more and more and more and lots of interviews. That's all I ask.

So I caved and emailed the dude. I just had to close that door. I expected that the response would be either non-existant or short and sweet. The response was that we should get together. Um, pardon?

So, I responded that I was ok getting together and I haven't heard back from him since.

I don't get it. Could he really want to hang out because he misses me? Or is this his attempt at being "just friends" and is that even possible? I have no idea. I'm totally caught off guard by the response. And it is really hard to apprepriately assess because i honestly do like him a lot.

I'm snafu'd...totally totally messed up.

Oh...and PK...I loved that entry...it was the post, it was the best...everyone...go to:
http://procrasto.diaryland.com and read the entry called "The One For My Friend".
I love him to bits, that PK. I can't wait to see him in a kilt at his wedding ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home