Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Tarantah

So I'm back in Toronto. It feels weird. I feel displaced. Like I shouldn't be here. Or I should. I have no idea.
I'm watching Springer. I freakin' love this show. LOVE IT. Why? I have no idea. But I find it to be neverending hours of entertainment. At least I am not that pathetic. THANK GODNESS! (although secretly I want to go on Springer and flash the audience. You know it is my ultimate goa).
Good drive today with NK and his grandma. I love N..he is just such a fantastic guy and I love that no matter how long it goes without us seeing eachother, the friendship remains strong.
I got up early this morning and write an entry and because of the weak wireless connection, I lost it. So frustrating.
I have nothing to say right now. I'm distracted by the fact that I have to clean my apartment, go to the grocery store, and the thing with the dude tonight. I'm convinced he won't even call, let alone show up. I'm so negative.
Springer...is...distracting...
More later :)

1 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just make sure that you tape that episode so that we can have laughs for years to come...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home