Tuesday, September 06, 2005

What music says about you!

The lovely HG created a mem on her blog. What she did was take a random mix of songs (chosen either via CD or random mix on an MP3 player) and let those answer some key questions about herself. I thought this was so funy, I'm doing it too. All of you ony my list of fave blogs, I expect to see the same!

What do you think of me, Mr. Ipod? Travelin'
Will I have a happy life? My Cousin In Milwaukee
What do my friends really think of me? Love Blind
Do people secretly lust after me? Manana
What does a possible lover think of me? Time of the Season
How can I make myself happy? Black orWhite
What should I do with my life? Principles of Lust: Sadeness
Why must life be so full of pain? Left Behind
How can I maximize my pleasure during sex? Bigger Than My Body
Will I ever have children? Working Overtime
Will I die happy? I Woke Up in Love
Can you give me some advice? I Gotta Know
What do you think happiness is? Jerk It Out
What's your favourite fetish? History

Ok..so some answers are funnier than other. But still fun! :) DO IT!

2 Comments:

At 9:31 PM, Blogger /hg said...

Actually, I can't take credit for this one. Got it off a friend's blog, who found it somewhere else.

But still. Good times. (Of course, your music didn't recommend you spend your life fucking the pain away.)

Have you pinch anyone's bum yet?

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger Vincent Priceless said...

I did it, I did it, take it easy. ;)

Liked a lot of yours, too. "Bigger Than My Body". Still laughing over that one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home