Thursday, September 01, 2005

Quickie McUpdate

Guten tag.
I just want to say..RO and HG...your comments were cracking me up. All that talk of good smelling soap and all.I had a little giggle when checking my blog comments this morning (much to the dismay of the person sitting next to me who is looking at me like I'm crazy). RO, unfortunately I know NOTHING about Penticton just Vancouver. Vancouver is lovely though. As for soap, I can't back HG up there because I hate really smelly soaps - good or bad - I just can't take it. I don't like my men floating on a cloud of fruity smells. I just can't do it. As for all Canadians being like HG...nope, she is one of the extra good ones. But on the whole, us Canadians are pretty good. I think. So RO, keep us all posted on the Penticton decision and hat you end up doing...where are you coming from exactly? (we'll call it "Penticton 2005...the Decision)

It has been an interesting few days. Unfortunately, not of it is suitable for this pubic blog. Sorry suckers. Let's just say, I am scandalous. And i enjoyed every second of it. The end. Oh, and as for my partner in crime in being scandalous, it was good times. Really really good times.

No word on the job yet although I continue to hold my breath and keep fingers and toes crossed.
I'm in a weird mood, so I don't really know what to write. So much swimming aound in my little head. What I want, what I need, what I dream of.

To Ms.C (and you know who you are) just know that, no matter what, transition is tough and scary but ultimately you made the best choice for yourself and you will get through all this and look back and be able to pat yourself on the back for it.

I'm all over the plae and get one interesting consistent thought down on paper. I don't know why. But I'm going to end this now and update again soon. I guess Vancouver is good for making me forget that things feel bad. Yay for the west coast!

11 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Blogger /hg said...

Tali, do you now have mannish parts that dangle and sway?

(There, Ro -- see? She even dedicated most of a post to you. That and her dirty little secret.)

 
At 12:28 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

i know, hannah, i know. i feel both pleased... and yet... at the same time... abused. is this wrong?

whaddya think her secret is? does she have a boy? have they been BAAAAAAAAD? methinks so. it's the only thing that puts a smile on the face of girlies these days. well, that, and the sight of jude law's tiny penis.

tali, if i can find your email address i'm going to write to you - for there is much you need to learn, and much i have to teach. besides, i'm bored this morning and have nothing planned 'til lunch. you will fill my spare time.

if i can't find your address i'm going swimming, which will improve my many bod no end. shame it won't add inches to my dangly bits too.

so, it's in the lap of the gods. swimming, or taming tali. i'm so excited i can barely wait for the next episode of our exciting adventures together... :-)

ro.

 
At 12:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No mention about me??? I'm a little insulted! But also very curious as to what you have been up to all week (re: Crime & Very very good times!). Please fill me in in person.

 
At 5:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY!!!

I left you all a comment - a scotties perspective (except I still have the accent *sticks tongue out at Ro*)

Tali! For shame. How quickly you forget those who once were.

Sad wee Scot

 
At 6:19 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

oh, for heaven's sake, anon, are you *always* this emotional?

[runs over and gives anon a wee cuddle, but in a manly sort of way...]

i'm guessing you're from edinburgh if you're *that* emo. most of the inhabitant of that fair city are a bunch of girlies.

and you still have an accent? that is sooooooo sad :-)

hey, emo boy, why d'ya run await from ecosse? was it the sheer manliness o' the place that was getting you down?

[snicker, snicker]

ro. who loves you really. yes he does :-)

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger /hg said...

I suspect Tali has been doing naughty things to boys (or girls...? Tali, is there something I should know?)

Or has Ro been mailing you all kinds of dirty suggestions and directions? ("Dear Tali... What are you wearing? I have a particular fondness for PVC thongs, so do send a photo. Love, Ro")

Poor Jude. So handsome. And a wee little weiner. (Fortunately for me, I've always had a thing for Ewan MacGregor, who has no shame being a nudie -- and obviously, uh, gifted.)

Taming of The Tali. Heh.

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

hannah, i strongly resent your suggestion that i may be some sort of deviant. the fact that i’m looking for a lady ‘of a certain age’ to supply me with her soiled undergarments merely indicates my infatuation with soap, a matter which we’ve already discussed.

and leave jude alone, will you? us little fellows must stick together – but not too close, Jude, back off man! – in our never ending fight against size queens, and the wimmen what are them. like ALL ‘northern english’ gurls.

ro.

[hurt, but still looking for that underwear... ]

 
At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ro.

I AM frae Edinburgh... (well, South Queensferry)... am therefore assuming that you are a Glesgae puff! ;)

I walked because it is every Scotsman's duty to lament about the beauty and tragedy of Scotland in another country.

You must know that.

Now build me a boat, tenement-dweller!

cheers!

EdinburghsdadcouldtakeGlasgowsanyday

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

i KNEW it, you big edinburgh sweetie-wife :-)

yeah, i know what you mean about leaving. i HATE scotland when i'm here - the apathy, the giant shoulder chip re: the english, the weather, but as soon as i'm abroad it's all grand scenery and the warm-hearted scots people.

hypocrisy, eh? it's good for what ails ye :-)

and i'll have you know i've never lived in a tenement in my life. i'm from bearsden :-)

you big edinburgh girlie :-o

ro. xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger /hg said...

Wait, how did this get turned into a campaign for used underwear?

(*whispers* Tali, help me out here.)

Let us discuss the fine points of Scotland instead. For instance, the rich, malodorous smell of the hostel on Fleshmarket Close in Edinburgh...

Or Jude Law's much-maligned appendage. Ah, well -- "it's not the size of the wand, but the wizard that waves it," non?

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

i think jude can take the flak, don't you? i'd swap my willy for his if i could have his ex g/f's too (though i think i'd give the guys he's romanced a miss...)

as for wizardry, i'm not sure that's the secret to causing a female to flush and pant mightily. methinks it's down to a detailed knowledge of a female’s anatomy and lots of practice.

i can offer the former. i eagerly await offers to provide me with the latter.

you know my address :-)

ro.

[hands, lips, tongue and everything else at the ready...]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home