Thursday, September 08, 2005

Back to Toronto tonight. So exciting.
I just forced my brother to create a blog, which I think he will love. so go check it out: http://raheemshakur.blogspot.com
Nothing else to report. No word re:the job herei n vancouver so I realize I have to leave it behind when I go back. I can't keep waiting for that magic carpet to swoop down and take me away. So now I am gonna have to buckle down and find myself something. It is an intimidating task to say the least.
Someone keeps leaving nasty comments for me on my blog. Calling me pathetic and such. People don't realize that words can hurt. They can cut deep. But, no matter what this stranger thinks, I am happy to be brave enough to get online and shameless write out my deepest darkest emotions, feelings, and doubts. For those who have to hide behind the anaonymous comments and use that cover to be cruel, you should be ashamed of yourself. At least be man or woman enough to show your face.
to the rest of you, your support gets me through each day. And I love you for it.
Off to hang with my bro.

3 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Blogger /hg said...

Actually, I find these kinds of replies (see above) even more offensive.

Spamming pricks.

 
At 8:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're here for you Tali. Make sure you're there for yourself!!

Le PK

 
At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh. I can leave my name and not have to be anonymous. Coolio.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home