Saturday, September 10, 2005

Dedicated to JP

After an intense night of gaming and a neverending game of UNO...I would like to announce that JP will now officially be known as: Cheaty McCheaterson.
And I say that with much love :)

So we had a great time playing game.s I actually have a deck of cards that is all naked men. I didn't tell AB and JP about it though (ummm..I mean Cheaty McCheaterson). I just dealt the cards and let them discover it themselves. We had lots of giggling time. Admiring all the looks, the hair, and of course the penis. We were back in a corner playing so no one would see though. Later in the evening, we mved outside to play. And forgot that people on the other side of the window could see what we were doing. While we were playing, the woman working at Second Cup came up behind us and saw the cards, and with a look of mock horror (rivaling Macauley Culkin's famous Home Alone aftershave scene) proceeded to look over AB's shoulder and check out a couple of the men. Of course, as soon as JP and CW and I noticed that, we all began to giggle so hard, the game was almost a write off. The lesson is - sneak in the nudie cards. It is SO worth it.

Love the games night! However, I do find there are people who mock the games night and that bugs me. If you don't like the games, don't come. If you are coming, don't make fun of the games you are playing. I just don't see the point. It is hanging out, it is being silly, it is laughing. It is playing a game. If should be all good. And it just makes the people playing the games feel bad. Just a friendly suggestion for future reference.

2 Comments:

At 11:01 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I was just cruising by and caught your blog. I think its great. Keep it up. I’m from Toronto but living in Australia right now and I’m in the same place of life as you are. You'll figure it out. I’m positive all of us will....sometime.
Keep it going girl.

 
At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have people who mock games night? That's ridiculous. How could people mock games night? Funny thing is, I can't even imagine being friends with someone who didn't like playing games, let alone someone who actually mocked it. I mean, someone who disliked games so much that they wanted to ruin it for everyone else.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home