Monday, September 12, 2005

McNickNames

So JP and I have decided that we all need McNicknames. So here is an updated list for this week:
JP remains Cheaty McCheaterson
MB becomes GaySex McGivesItUpFree (not that there is anything wrong with that)
I will now be Lesbian McOnTheVerge (again, not that there is anything wrong with that).
and the dude has been renamed: Meccy McMesserson.
els have any McNicknames they would like to share?
I've just uploaded my pictures from Vancouver so I'm throwing a couple on here for you all to see. Check 'em out:
This is a bird that Seth and I ran into at the Lost Lagoon. It chased me down the path, clearly sensing my fear of rogue park birds. Seth stood far away and rolled around laughing at me. My hero.

Seth (my brother and I) showing our pretty smiles
My dad walking towards the seawall for a walk on a lovely Saturday morning. Notice the beach and the moutains. Lovely!

So there you have it. A little taste of Vancouver! I'm off to try to get to sleep at a reasonable hour! A demain.

3 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and me.

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Christy said...

L. and I met a guy at McKibbins one night, who was called Beach Wear Pete. We have no idea why, we couldn't get the story. As more beers flowed, L. called him Popsicle Pete, but his friends heard Papsmear Pete. The last one stuck, and it was a pretty funny night.
I know, lame, but I thought I'd share.
My nickname is Spazzy McGee...

 
At 11:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My girlfriend calls me Weiner McPleaseDon'tLaughAtIt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home