Sunday, September 18, 2005

200 Entries!

WOOHOO! This is my 200th blog. Yes ladies and gentleman..I have written 200 entries since i moved to Toronto last September. How crazy is that?
In honor of that moment, I finally decided to figure out how to post my piture. So if you follow the arrow -------> you will see me :)
(of course, if you are reading this at a time other than when I posted this blog...look in that direction but higher on the page. You can't miss it. I'm the only picture there).

I had a great day of hanging with the lovely Cindy and then with Elanamatic and our friends AC and DC. AC is VERY pregnant and is pretty much due any day now. It was great to see her. I felt and saw the baby move. Such a crazy idea that us women can grow a human life in our bodies. I can only imagine how weird it is to feel it move inside you. We saw the ultrasounds and they are so cool! You can see spine and nose and tiny arms and legs. It is incredible. I am so impressed with the whole process. I have no idea if I will have children. But what an amazing process.

My nose is cold. Like a dog. It is a sure sign I'm exhausted.

I always get cold when I'm tired. I'm feeling it now. I just needed to stay up for the Family Guy. It just cracks me up.

I'm off to bed. Just wanted to chare in this momentous occasion..200 entries.
YAY!

2 Comments:

At 7:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, 200! very impressive.. i had so much fun yesterday! we have to do that again soon.

me.

 
At 7:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ps. cute photo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home