Thursday, September 15, 2005

I guess this feeling is a product of life re-evaluating. I'm no sure what I want to be doing with my life these days. I definitely don't know what makes me happy.
What I do know is that I seem to have no patience. For anything. For anyone. Making me, right now, a very bad friends.
So, I'm gonna step out of view for a bit Be less social. Not inclit my own personal frustration on the people around me. It just isn't fair to anyone.
I feeel irrational and not together these days, Like every little thing irritated me. Like I don't have the patience to put on a happy face and smile. It take all my effort to keep myself together, let alone put on a good show.
So I spend a lot of time feeling like a horrible person.
It isn't worth it.
So, here is my public apology for recent shortcomings. Recent insult. Recent impatience. Recent insults. Any of the above.
Understand that any separation from me, on anyone's part, is simply my way of sparing you from whatever this is I am going through.

1 Comments:

At 5:35 PM, Blogger /hg said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home