Sunday, September 25, 2005

Follow Up to the Follow Up

So as I was getting ready to dash out last night the phone rings and immediately I know who it is. The one on the other end of yesterdays misery and I couldn't have been happier to see that number there. I hate feeling like I've hurt someone or feeling hurt for nothing and I hated that I couldn't get in touch with him. So we had a chat and were able to clear up the miserunderstanding before it got so out of control that it wasn't salvageable.
Stupid time zone differences (and stupid boys who don't TURN ON THEIR CELLPHONES).
So everything is fixed and ok and I feel better and know that he feels better which is all that matters. That everyone feels ok.
Funny how someone thousands of miles away can shake things up like a snowglobe.
But all is better now. Thank goodness.
So, I guess that theory of "of someone really cares they will try to fix it" was right. And I'm happy to say he called and we fixed it. *sigh* Much relief.

Ok, onto other things. I want to thank Pura Veda Pixie for an excellent comedy show last night. She got us into a filming of Comedy Now and we saw a fantastic comic who I have a little comedian crush on (James Cunningham). Hilarious and cute. I love that. And check out Pura Veda's blog so you can read up on her trip to Costa Rica.
And then I went to see the worst movie ever made. Ok, not the worst movie ever..but not impressive. Flightplan. The new Jodie Foster movie. I mean, she used to choose great roles for herself. And now, crappy action movies that are totally open ended. Boo. Booooooo. I'm so disappointed.


Ok, I am off to meet the lovely Amy for brunch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home