Saturday, October 01, 2005

Funny Pictures and frustration.

So, I just wrote a whole LONG blog and my computer crashed and now it is gone. Grrrr. Frustrated. Just came in from a lovely day hanging out with AB. We meandered around the city taking the silliest picture with our new friend Blow-Up Batman. It was a beautful sunny day..perfect for pictures. However, i somehow managed to come down with something over the course of the day, so here I sit now feel horrible (physically).

Being sick always makes me extremely sensitive (emotionally) and totally girlie (and looking for TLC from a certain lovely young man who is too far away to crawl into bed and comfort me). Booo. So I'm keeping this short tonight. I'll let the pictures fo all the talking.

So I am going to throw up some silly pictures from today (link to a photo album to follow) and then crawl into bed. Check out AB's blog for silly pictures of me (you didn't think I would get away with putting these up for nothing?). So sleeepy. Enjoy!



Michael auditioning for a role in the upcoming Godfather movie.

Michael and Batman going for a ride. Look over there..in the distance..it's...it's....security coming to take us away!

Michael and Batman had a little fight...over me. Now now boys, I have enough time for both of you.

The three musketeers (with me clearly being sick already)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home