Friday, October 07, 2005

Nothing.

I'm watching a movie. I'm not even sure exactly what it is all about. It is dark. Very dark. Very sad. I'm crying like a baby. I should not be allowed to watch anything. BAD Tali. BAD
I'm in Montreal now. It is weird being back here and I'm feeling kind of useless. At home in Toronto, I am in my own spac.e Here I'm not and have no idea what to do with myself. *sigh*
It is grey outside and that isn't contributing to how I am feeling.
Movie....more tears.I hate this film. It is killing me.
Madison just called me. Nothing like the sound of little girl voice to wake you out of your reverie. I love that.
I haven't seen my grandmother yet. I'm nervous about it. I won't lie. Somehign about hospitals makes me extremely uncomfortable. I gather that is pretty normal. But I'm freaked about it. I hate the fact that no one is calling or telling me anything also. It is killing me. So I guess at some point I will just make my way to the hospital and try to find her. Freaked out.
I'm watching the Price is Right. These people are SO weird. I don't know why I watch this other than to feel better about myself.
I have nothing interesting to say. My brain is finished. Blah.

Ok. I'm off.

1 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feeling uncomfortable in hospitals is so normal I start to wonder if its a design constraint. Like is the architecture and paint job set up to create this feeling of malaise in people? Is it the size of these monolithic hospitals that crush the human spirit? Where you walk in and you're so small, both physically in comparison to the size of the structure, but also mentally, dealing with a world that is alien to most people, the world of illness, sickness, and medicine, topics that most people feel they don't know enough about when it comes time to know something. I don't know. But yeah, most people feel like that. Plus, this isn't usually a place to feel good in. If you're there, it's not a good thing. People go there because something is wrong (an interesting view point considering most North Americans give birth in hospitals). So you're surrounded by illness and scared people and coughing and sneezing and screaming and crying. Who could feel comfortable in an environment like that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home