Saturday, October 08, 2005

A daily report.

Day 2(ish) in Montreal. Woke up early..hung out with Madison (who in her half-asleep state told me she hates me and then we proceeded to giggle about it so much we couldn't go back to sleep if we wanted to. Then a delightful brunch with CM (mmm Cafe Orange..how I missed my cheap greasy breakfasts....yummy) and then I got to chat with Ro (yay! It was so nice to talk again, I missed him) and hang out with Ryan. It was great. And just when I thought it could get no better I got to hang out with JD (see picture below). We went to see "Where the Truth Lies" - the new Atom Egoyan film. I wasn't impressed. The worst sex scenes I've ever scene (they looked painfully fake), casting I thought ruined the movie..I don't know. No t impressive. I'm sure it was a good book when it was a book...but it either didn't translate well to a film or this was just a particularly unsatisfying adaptation. All in all...left JD and I much to giggle about out on the way home. And since I am in visiting we had to stop at my favorite place in the world - Orange Julep. The big orange off the highway. Mmmmm. It was so yummy. So...you can see below a picture taken in JD's car...while enjoying the sugar high of a julep. Mmmmmm...sugar-y treats. So my bulging eyeballs in the pic...that is allllllllllll sugar baby. Oh yeah. It was a great day. I'm reminded of how nice it is to be home. Ok....I'm off to bed! Up tomorrow morning to go out with Procrasto and JM for brunch..what a great way to start the day. Pictures to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home