Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I got nuthin'

So much to say and so little motivation to type.
It was a long day filled with some unsettling feelings.
Let's just say that a certain little girl I know goes to a certain school where there was a certain lice outbreak so preventatively a certain household and everyone inside it had to go through lice treatments. Again, PREVENTATIVELY. But ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew. A certina blogger is feeling not so sexy right now and everything in this certain household smells like tea tree oil because that is what everything was washed with. Just yuck. All I want to do..umm..I mean a certain person wants to do is take a million showers until that certain person feels she has gotten down to a clean layer of skin.
Waaaaah.
Tomorrow I am off to the hospital to see Grandma. I'm SO nervous about it. So I'm going to not talk about it here.
Hmm..what else can I talk about? I'm tired and lazy. It is just easy to be that way.
*sigh*
Ok. I can't do it. I'm sorry. I really have nothing to say right now. I'm deep into my own mind and just feeling non-conversational.
I'm going to bed.

3 Comments:

At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Licing is hot.

I imagine rubbing lice oil all over your naked body and your pubic hair. If you have any.

Mmmmmm.

 
At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well if u try you'll be rubbin my back, cuz i jus finished coverin her in teatree oil!

mmmmmmmmmmmmm

 
At 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh...you need help girl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home