Monday, October 10, 2005

Someone tell Ro to hurry up and get on a plane.

Oh my god...Thanksgiving dinner. Soo full. SO FULL! I am ready to pass out. Does turkey really make you want to sleep?
I want to write some brilliant blog entry but i can't forumlate words.
I'm tired.
I fell asleep at 2 am and then woke up at 3am to meet a certain charming Scot online and chat for a couple of hours. And after an intense and lovely convo I crawled into bed and finaly dozed at about 5:30 only to be woken up at 9:30 to make sure I was in time for a brunch date with JB and SB. Not enough sleep.
But I am determined to stay up until 10pm at which point I'm crawling into bed to watch CSI from bed and be asleep by 11:01. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.
I've decided to force Ro to incorporate phone dates into our relationship. I love talkin to him on MSN but I think what is findamentally missing is having regular phone calls and actually talking. We need that. We rely to heavily on the online. Not that it isn't fun. It is...but that human contact is important. And since we live in different places, I think hearing each other's voices will be such a benefit. Ok..that is all about Ro. For now. ;)
Spent the day with the family. Big turkey dinner. My mom made cheesecake for desert. My FAVORITE cake. It was yummy.
So tired now. I can't focus. I can't think. I just want to sleep.
I want Ro to come and visit. Can someone call him and tell him to get out here already?
Off to bed.

1 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Turkey probably isn't what puts you to sleep (tryptophan rumours to the contrary). It sounds like it's likely a combination of not getting enough sleep the night before and eating a very large meal. A large meal will spike your blood glucose levels sending you, at least briefly, into hyperglycemia, a symptom of which is fatigue and drowziness.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home