Sunday, October 09, 2005

Family.

I'm sleepy. Had a really nice day. Hung out with PK and JM this morning. They are such a lovely couple. They so obviously love eachother so much. I can't wait for their wedding next year. I think it will be so much fun. I love being around them. They personify hope and love and possibility.
Then I was off to visit with Steph and the fam. Jeremy is so cute. He is geting so big. They are also a lovely family who always make me feel so welcome. Jeremy is walking and talking and has teeth popping out all over the place. It is SO cute. And he was full of smiles for me. And when Steph asked "where is Auntie Tali"...he ponted right at me. YAY! I'm not forgotten :)
It was nice.
A day of family.
I'm crawling downstairs to bed. I'm burnt out and would love to just sleep. Zzzzzzz.

1 Comments:

At 7:38 AM, Blogger Christy said...

Did you get to see your Grandma?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home