Friday, October 01, 2004

It's the WEEKEND!

So it is finally Friday. YAY!
Surprisingly enough, I feel MUCH better today.I guess a couple of nights of R&R did me good. I definitely need to have a quiet evening at home tonight..and probably tomorrow...just so I am completely back to my normal healthy stuff.
Not much to say. I went home last night. Picked up some groceries. Crawled onto my couch and stayed there until the end of Nip/Tuck
Have I mentioned how much I LOVE that show! I just can't get enough. It's just so scandalous.
I think tonight may be a rental night. I haven't rented a movie in AGES. It is about time I got caught up on my movie watching.
I am now in second place on my survivor pool...so depressing. From 1st to 2nd in a matter of days. OH THE HORROR!I will not give up.
Ok, this is all I ask of you guys, if you leave a comment here, make sure you put in your name. I got an anonymours comment and have no idea who it's from (so if it was you..let me know!)
Alright, I need to go let hotels suck up to me while i book my event. I'll check in again later.
Fun fun fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home