Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Wow...completely all over the place.

I'm often glad that your head doesn't physically swell with the amounts of thoughts floating around up there. Thoughts buzzing about.
I'm more and more careful about the way I write on this blog. Tonight I'm tired and PMS-y making me really moody. But, I don't want to open the door to the moodiness here because I would inevitably write an entire blog about things I'll regret saying in the morning.
PMS is a nightmare for me. Complete emotional overload. I mean..I'm emotional regularly..but when I'm PMSing....it is like everything is multiplied by 100. Although I feel that mainly applies to the lows. When I'm sad and I'm hormonal, I'm so sad. I hurt so badly. And it is only about a week later when I realize why. I never figure it out at the time. I don't know why. I don't know how to explain it. It is a total loss of control of that ability to step back and see what is going on. No ability to be objective. It is weird.
Painfully weird.
But I'm slowly gettign a handle on it. Actually considering the possibility before reacting. However I advise any and all men to never ask me if my bad mood is PMS. Even if it is...I will kill you for asking.
You don't want to mess with me!

*2 hours later*

So just as I was about to slip into my little moment of over emotional, the lovely CZ showed up and scurried me off to a happy place called Starbucks for a Mint Chocolate Chip Frap and a good chat. It was SO nice to see her. CZ was the first new person I met when I came here. It was my first day at my new job and my new boss was away and no one knew who I was or what I was doing. They stuck me at a temporary desk and left me alone in there and CZ walked up, introduced herself, and became one of my closest friends. And now, she is moving to Ottawa and leaving me. Nooooo! But she made me feel immensely better when she sat down and asked me when I was coming to visit in Ottawa. YAY! I love that girl.

I also want to thank Ms.CM for being such an awesome breakfast buddy when I was in Montreal. I miss you already! I have no one here to enjoy my weekday breakfast meats with. WAAAAH!

I have decided that I need to take better care of myself. I've been eating terribly, if at all. Not drinking enough water (code for none). And I have been neglecting my vitamins. I need to stop that. I need to stick to a routine until I find a job because staying in my PJ's is just no good (although enjoyable). YAY FOR ME! (I'm encouraging myself...like it?).

Ok...I'm off to drink some water (good Tali) and go sleep early.

Good night everybody. Tomorrow let's all wake up smiling. they say if you wake up and smile it puts you in a better mood all day. So..here we go. I'm trying it out.

1 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Trampoline and I just finished a posting about some of my bad habits and a commitment to change. I have to stop wasting time and going to bed so late... see? I now have stayed up too late writing a blog about staying up too late and wasting my time. AAARRRGHHHHH!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home