Friday, October 29, 2004

Bad Mood Friday

I'm in a bad mood today for reasons unbeknownst to me.
I've been attributing it to being bored. There is this fundamental lack of excitement in my life. I don't know if it is just an age thing or a me thing or what. But i just don't feel happy. But I also don't have a solution with which to fix it.
I know I need to start being more proactive with my life. I'm just so tired all the time.
I don't know.
Just blah.

I would like to go home and just stay in bed for a week or two. That would be lovely.

How does one find excitement? How do you pep up life when it is just all unexciting?

I don't know what to do this weekend. There are parties going on. But I'm no good at parties. Maybe I'm no good with people in general. I feel like I don't know anyone in this city....like I have no core group of friends I can call on when I am feeling low.

I think it is hard to not have routines here or a place to escape. In Montreal I knew there were routines and people I could call at the last minute who would be up for plans and hanging out. And I always knew i could go over to my mom's if i needed just a day of family time. I so don't have that here.

Maybe i'm just tired.

All I wanna do this weekend is go see a movie. But in this city, it is impossible to find someone to just go see a movie with. At least, that is how i feel today.

Ok, you have all spent enough time hanging out at my pity party. I'm sure I'll be find tomorrow and lookin' to delete this boring entry.
Again, blah.

Happy halloween everyone! I wanna see pictures of costumes!

"You never see a man walking down the street with a woman who has a potbelly and a bald spot." - comedian Elayne Boosler

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home