Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Wednesday already? How awesome.
Yet another anonymous comment on my blog. I have nothing interesting today.
It's 9:34 and already today is annoying.
Ok, so I just had a little tiff wit ha friend of mine. This girl met a guy, years ago, and the minute she did became the MOST undependale friend ever. She never showed up and always said she would .And the one time she didm, he called every 5 minutes until she left. She is unreliable, makes excuses for it, and blames everyone else. I hate that. So after years of holding on to this friendship for reasons unbeknownst to me, we finally had it out and I told heri n the most brutal, honest fashion what I think of that behavior.
Chances are she won't like it and chances are, this is the end of the road for us.
On a certain level I feel bad for being so blunt. On the other hand, I'm annoyed that I felt like i couldn't handle the bull with her anymore.
So at what point are you realy honest with people? I waited until the straw broke that came's back and snapped, so will she take the things i said seriosly? They are said out of anger but they are the things i wasn't bold or brave enough to say to her face. But if I had said them at a moment where no one was angry, would she have listened to it then either?
I have no idea.
My biggest issue is that I have a hard time getting mad. Thigns bother me and I don't say anything or don't say things properly until I am pushed to the brink. And then when I do express how angry I am, I feel guilty and bad. Despite the fact that this girl hurt my feelings and lied ot me, I feel guilty for calling her on it. Ridiculous how that happens.
Lesson is, there is no easy way to deal with people. No winning solution. No perfect way to handle it. People hear and see what they want to. I guess I'm as bad as anyone else in that. And people don't want to hear bad things.
I wouldn't want to hear bad things either.
I don't know. Maybe I'm babbling for no good reason.
It is cold in my office!


"I like the concept of "men". It's the reality I have problems with." - cartoonist Stephanie Piro, in her cartoon Fair Game.


3 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well well la dee da, Tali cant get mad, boo hoo hoo. You know whats going to happen one day right?

your going to keep all this crap bottled up, and then at some inopportune moment it will all come out. And maybe that will feel good, but it will be somewhat misdirected...and thats will be bad.

The punishment should fit the crime.

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Christy said...

I really wouldn't worry about it. Anyone in a relationship that consists of a boyfriend calling EVERY 5 MINUTES, and her leaving your get together to be with him, doesn't sound too emotionally stable. You're better off without her. You should've lost it with her eons ago.

 
At 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey anonymous!
Well well la dee da! You don't know how to write contractions or capitalize new sentences! Boo hoo hoo!
You know what's going to happen one day, right?
You're going to write something that alot of people are going to read, and maybe it will make you feel good but you will look like an illiterate doofus... and that will be bad.
Oh. Wait a sec. You've already done that. Doofus.

Splurge.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home