Tuesday, October 05, 2004

I know what you said!

This is the thing i don't understand, people gossip. Fine, I do it too. But don't people realize that everything they say gets back to you? I mean, really.
Personally, I don't say anything that I am afraid will get back to people. And if it does get back to them - if i have said it - chances are I don't care. But what is more annoying is when people try and be all buddy buddy. Sometimes I wonder if they honestly think you don't know what they have said.
Here is a lesson for all of you - everything you say gets back to the person you say it about. If you haven't learned that by now, take heed. Because it happens.
Anyhow, that is my rant for the day. Nothing exciting to report. I stayed at work wiht Cindy until 10 last night. I love that girl. She just rocks. Then she took me home (did i mention I love her) and watched my favorite show (ok, one of the million) - CSI. After that, I crawled into bed and read my book. I swear i read for like an hour. I reach a point where i know I should turn off the light and sleep, but i just can't do it. I just want to read, read, and read some more.
Today I am going to check out the Toronto Metropolitain Hotel for work:
http://www.metropolitan.ca/
It is pretty nice - seemingly. I'll let you know how it is afterwards.
*sigh*. I have nothing interesting to report. I am boring.
Did I mention my favorite thing to do is to wake up and drink my tea (thank you to mom for getting me hooked on green tea) and watch Dick Van Dyke before i leave for work. It is AWESOME! I love Ontario TV.
Ok. I have to go look at hot chicks. It is a tough life I lead.
Have agood day! :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home