Friday, October 15, 2004

Friday..lovely Friday

Good morning!

So it is still yucky and grey out...and getting out of bed - was near impossible but here I am sitting at my desk and plugging away. So tonight I am off to Niagara Falls for a night for a work event. Woohoo! I'm so excited. I havent' been to Niagara Falls since i was..I don't know..12 (Mom..when was that?). I'm going for a work event and it should be lots of fun. I'm totally looking forward to it.

As for comments on my blog, I've decided to allow anyone to leave comments so no more worries about being a registered user. So there ya go, no more complaining about having to register! ;)

That's it for me. I'm only here for 3 hours today. Have some work to do here and then off on my trip. I can't wait!

As for this weekend, I am coming back tomorrow after a night of fun and then some outlet shopping with the lovely Cindy, Then I am heading out to dinner with an old friend - Johanna Faigelman - who is an old high school friend (Jen W. - are you sure you dont' want to come to Toronto and join us for dinner?) and the nI am spending Sunday seeing "Team America: World Police". People keep saying it's good. But I'm pretty sure I'll hate it. I would have liked it more if they had left the puppet sex scene in. Who isn't amused by puppet sex? And then having dinner with Cameron and maybe Kyle if he wants to come out.

Not so exciting..but busy.

Now I am off to make some calls for Cindy and keep busy until I leave. Woohoo!

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Here is the quote for the day:

"If you're short-legged, very short skirts won't make you look long legged, just cold." - humorist Pam Bracken.

1 Comments:

At 7:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur the best tali!
ab

 

Post a Comment

<< Home