Thursday, April 14, 2005

It is love....seriously...it is

Last night I went to yoga and it was a tough class. I'm DEFINITELY feeling it this morning. Which is a good thing .I have no complaints about that. I'm all over it. But my god, can those classes make you feel out of shape. Hi, my name is Tali and I'm not even a little bit flexible. More yoga classes for me I guess. OH THE HUMILIATION.
Then I had the yummiest dinner at Fresh..love those roce bowles and smoothies. DELISH! I love the rise and shine - grapefruit, orange, and strawberry. It is SO good. Yum.
Ok, you may be asking yourself who exactly I'm in love with. Well, I'll just say..this new love and I cuddled on the couch last night...and then headed to the bedroom...where I needed to charge him up for the night. OK..I ADMIT IT! There is no man in my life...there is just....my new laptop. Where is the heart emoticon when you need one. Tonight..I'm taking pictures so you can all see how pretty he is. LOVE IT!
Ok, so I Need a drastic new haircut for my birthday...suggestions? Colors..cuts...all of the above! Something fun! Ideas please...

1 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It better be an Apple laptop, Talizzle!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home