Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Reevaluating

I'm questioning people. That is my activity of the day. People are unreliable and sometimes fake and I hate it. It kills me that I feel like we live in a world where we have to perpetually question everyone's motives and it is exhausting me.
I have a friend, and when we were close - we spoke all the time. Of course, thigns change. Now I foudn out he was in and out of town and is too busy to talk to me on MSN. He has never been too busy to talk to me on MSN before. It makes me sad. I guess relationships are evolutionary. But it makes me sad to have drifted from someone I care about.
It is a crazy world we live in. Some days I am deleriously happy to be alive and love my friends, and other days everything just seems to bleak and sad and disappointing.
In fact, it changes from hour to hour.
I'm not unhappy. Definitely not. I just feel like everything is so temporary. Everything is unreliable.
*sigh*
Anyhow, tonight I am going to see the Incredibles. I'm so excited - especially because i was missing out on seeing it with my sister for her birthday.
I hope it is good.

Ok, I'm off to finish working.

T.

1 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does it make you feel sad to have drifted? Or does it make you sad that someone doesn't seem to have time anymore? Two very different things. People do drift away from each other. You've done it to people too.

Geez, does any one else hate anonymous posters?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home