Tuesday, December 21, 2004

It is Tuesday. TUESDAY! This week is flying by and at a stand still all at the same time. Funny how that works. When I pay attention to whatever I'm working on..time flies. When I sit back and hope time goes by more quickly..then all of a sudden I'm at a standstill and it stops moving. WHAT IS THAT ALL ABOUT? Work work and more work. Nothing new going on. Last night i saw the Lemony Snickett movie. It was pretty good. Although depressing. Such a weird kids movie. But i enjoyed it immensely. Jim Carrey was actually pretty good. Although he isn't my favorite actor, he does impress me sometimes (really like him in Eternal Sunshine of the Endless Mind).
It is only 1:20.
Boooo.
I'm going out tonight. And I need to do laundry. I don't know how i will fit everything in. AACCCKK!
Ok, I'm going to go eat lunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home