Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Winter has arrived.

I can't believe how cold it is outside. Today was wet and freezing. The worst of it being I Had to wait for a bus for 1/2 an hour in the rain. That sucks.

Last night I had my first Ikea meatball experience. They were good..but nothing like my mom's. Now those were high quality. And then an Ikea cinnamon bun. Cindy and I go all out when we hit the town. It is wild and crazy. Afterwards, I neaded out to the new Sephora in Toronto. I love that store. Nothing but lipgloss as far as the eye can see. I love lip gloss. It is low maintenance, simple to use, fun, and always available. I don't have to worry about good colours because they are generally pretty neutral. It is just all fun. Expensive fun..but fun. Then I met Michael and we headed out to see Polar Express - Imax 3D. It was pretty good. The 3D was AMAZING. Although I had a bit of a headache going in. It is never a good idea to go see Imax with a headache. It is just hard to take. The story itself was cute..but it was the effects that won me over.
And then I crawled home. And passed out.
Then today.. I came into work a little late and have been here ever since.
So exciting.

Now I am going to hit the library.
Oh the excitement.
The library.
Nothing fun.
But relaxing. YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home