Thursday, November 25, 2004

Bad titles

Ha ha ha ...I just noticted the title of my last most..mouch more committed??? I could change it..but I think it will leave it and integrate it into the english language.
So last night i went out for some AWESOME sushi (Sushi on Bloor...love it..no matter what you Vancouverite's say!) and then I went to see SPongebob Squarepants which I thought was grrrrreat. I really enjoyed it. A couple of good laughs indeed. Of course, this is all assuming you can apprciate the humor that goes with Spongebob, so I suggest watching a coupe of episodes of the show before heading out and picking up a ticket. It was funny though.
Then I went home and I had one of those moments. Y'know, when you are so tired you have to struggle to not let emotion and life get the better of you. Where all of a sudden you look around and start wondering if everything you've done or said is a mistake. Reflect on old relationships....
everything that can drive you to a big old cry.
I didn't let it happen though. I decided there was no reason for it other than I was really tired. I wouldn't let it get the better of me. And I didn't. So yay for me. I'm holding on tight.
It is cold today. So cold I had to crack out the winter coat. Brrrrr!
I'm sure there is a lot to say but I can't think of anything right now. I just ifnished reading Siddartha. Interesting. I'm not sure what to make of it. Anyone out there read it and want to pass on an opinion?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home