Wednesday, November 10, 2004

I'm bad

I'm bad at updating this blog these days. Could it mean I am keeping myself busy at work? Yes, that is exactly what it means.
How is everyone out there?
I have made an important self-discovery - I am addicted to movies. I just can't get tnough of them. I think I have some kind of problem. Last week, I saw three and this week I am seeing at least one that I know of. AAACCKKK!

Today I got a present in the mail - my mom knitted me the coolest poncho ever. I love it. She is the best! And the poncho...SO NICE!

I'm going to see the new Johnny Depp movie today -Finding Neverland about the life of JM Barrie. I'm hoping it's good.

Nothing else to report of late. The weekend was busy as always and on Monday I went to my first ever yoga class. Yeah, turns out - I'm not flexible! I'm workin' on it though ;)

Ok, I am off to an interview ith Matt and Ian on television.

HAve a good day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home