Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Hello everybody.

See, I'm mouch more committed now to writing in this every day. I wanna keep everyone in the loop as much as possible (because I'm horrible at keeping in touch). Last night I went out with the people at work. We had a dinner out and it was awesome. I work with a great team.I genuinely like them all.

THen I came home and went to bed early.

This morning I got up nice and early and worked out (in my apartment - the usual step 45 minute routine) and I am so tired now but so proud of myself for actually getting up and doing it. I'm going to try to make this a regular thing.

I hate it..but know it is good for me. I would so much rather sleep. But I need the excercise and the energy. So...go me!

Should I start placing bets now on how long this will last? Lol. (I'm laughing outloud at myself)

Tonight I am going to Sushi on Bloor (YUM!) and then to see the Sponge Bob Movie..I'm very excited. Great company....great food..and then a great movie (I hope).

What is everyone else up to? TELL ME SOMETHING INTERESTING!

2 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It seems Tali's back on track ;) good to see!

 
At 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pfft...how good could the sushi be in Toronto when you have the best damn sushi in the world out here in Vancouver??

P.S. there is no better way to start your day off then by working out. I've gotten into the habit of waking up at 6 AM and going to the gym. Tough to drag myself out of bed but that's what an annoying alarm clock in the other room and cranky neighbours are for.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home