Monday, November 15, 2004

Monday Sucks

Good Monday morning everyone.

I had a great weekend in Washington. If ya wanna see the pics just let me know and I'll send you my Ofoto link. It was awesome hanging out with Jen and Julie and seeing all the sites. I sawt he White House, Lincoln Memorial, Washington Memorial, WWII Memorial, Vietnam Memorial, briefly went into the Museum of American History. We also walked around Adams Morgan, Dupont Circle, and Georgetown. All in all, it was awesome. Not just because the weather was beautiful but because it was so great being with people who make me feel so loved and taken care of. I guess that is what old friends are for. And I definitely needed a weekend of that.

However, coming home was miserable. This can be a cold cold city and last night, for me at least, it was way below zero. Something about it all caught up with me. Maybe it is just because I was away all weekend..coming home is always depressing. Between the breakup, and the arguing because of the breakup, and my doubts about the move and about my own skills...I just don't know what I'm doing anymore. I'm trying not to let it get to me too much. I'm probably a little PMS-y on top of everything. I'm just not feeling very happy and so cut off from the people who make me feel better. Granted I Have a couple of good friends here who take good care of me. I don't know. I just hope the goes away.

I guess this is part of a breakup. One day you have someone who is just htere for you and the next day you don't. The next day you just have your friends...who care about you but aren't focused on you the way a significant other is.

Ugh, I am boring.

Ok, I'm going to keep working.

Have a good day..tell me all about your exciting weekend!

1 Comments:

At 7:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo... Paul here. Post pictures. The world needs to know. Did you get those ones of the white house I needed for my...."research"...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home